CITY believes every girl should discover their greatness.
- Elite coaching and training
- Club and Developmental Teams
- Clinics and Private Training
- Customized goals for every athlete
- In depth education of the elements of the game
- Learn rotations, plays and how to read the court
- Course helps with decisions in game situations
- To be successful, one has to give back to their community
- CITY partners with local nonprofits to provide volunteer opportunities for CITY girls
- Sports is more than just on the court
- Events for the entire CITY community focused on fun and strengthening bonds
- CITY hosts motivational speakers to help with mental strength and health
- Events with entrepreneurs to inspire athletes
- Recognised athletes share their experience to help CITY athletes grow
Changing the Game
Playing competitive sports is directly related to life success. In fact, 90% of female executives played competitive sports. Yet today’s clubs focus exclusively on athletics, rather than the development of the whole athlete. We thought that needed to change.
Opportunities for girls
It is proven that girls in all-female environments are emboldened to try new things and learn new sports. We exist to provide a space of empowerment and confidence, which enables our athletes to create strong social bonds and feel a sense of belonging.
A community to last a lifetime
Our mission is to both inspire our athletes to break barriers and provide support and connection beyond the time on the court or in the gym. Whether in college, the workplace, or anywhere in between, we create networks of opportunities for every member of the CITY family.
"The CITY" Facility
Located @ 10701 Vanowen Street in the heart of the valley in North Hollywood/Burbank, “The CITY” is the home to our community. The state-of-the-art training facility has 4 full-size indoor volleyball courts, 2 basketball courts, an expansive performance area, a lounge, cafe area and a media room.Rental Inquiries