Director of CITY Performance
Caitlin Herzig has been in the field of Sports Performance for 5 years with a Bachelor’s of Science in Kinesiology and experience in all levels of training. Caitlin specializes in speed, jump, strength training for youth and high school female athletes.
When training with Caitlin, athletes will achieve speed and strength abilities that will prepare them for their sport. Caitlin's goal for all athletes is to be able to move efficiently and lower risk of injury for them to have a long athletic career. Caitlin wants female athletes to know that the weight room is a safe atmosphere for them to get faster and stronger!
- Improve landing and jumping mechanics
- Increase stand, approach, and block vertical jumps
- Developing speed through linear, lateral, and multi directional movements
- Improving ground contact time and movement efficiency
Strength and Power Training
- Developing functional strength and power
- Focusing on total body movements with mobility and decreasing risk of injury
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria.
Become a Member
Pay once a month for unlimited sessions from Monday through Thursday & Saturday